Arc Infinitum 1 Arc Infinitum 1

This is absolutely fantastic. I have been an avid user of this site for over half my life, and I am saddened by the fact that this only has 9,213 views. Newgrounds used to pull a lot of views, but apparently those days are gone. The people who have downvoted this obviously have never animated themselves. To call this animation anything but superb is ridiculous. At the very least, this is far better than anything I ever saw in my childhood.

Cake for JonBro Cake for JonBro

Video quality: 1/32-The lighting was off on my computer so I couldn't really see anything.
Animation: 2/54-I see that you were going for a noir animation. Anybody can animate a stick in black and white, but it takes real prowess to animate in colour. I would like to see you add more to this because colour would really help me figure out the flavour of the cake.
Sound:0/34- There was no sound so I hummed a song that I don't like by Nicki Minaj and it actually bummed me out.
Originality:0/5-Everyone makes videos about cake. A pie would have been more interesting.
Nudity:4/18- I appreciated the nudity but you should put an adult content banner on it to keep kids from seeing "sticks" like that.

Overall: .5/5- I enjoyed the flash. I would like to see more from you, particularly on my birthday.

vingw responds:

I see what you did there with your review... others probably won't, but I do... I will keep in mind to include a pie.

Jalen the Super Saiyan Jalen the Super Saiyan

It was ridiculously humorous. The animation tended toward the simple side, in a refined and beautiful way. Jalen is, indeed, a super saiyan.

Beafis and Buttsekcs Beafis and Buttsekcs

Such an animation!

It is rare that I see an animation like this that utilizes such effects.

The Good:
The introduction was well made. It made me feel like I was a member of The Star Syndicate. I loved the fact that there was a special Easter Egg. What's more, the blending of Shaggy and Fred into a single entity showed the dynamic of what Scooby Doo was to become, a blending of cultural ideas in one show (recall the Witch Doctor episode, obviously Haitian in nature, and furthermore, the Vampire/ Gypsy appearance showing a linkage to Romanian folklore of generations past). However, your use of shaking edges of the Freddy-Shaggy character really detailed just how quickly those notions of unity fall apart, and indeed, Mystery Incorporated existed and exists still as predominantly a racially homogeneous group.
Furthermore, I believe that the blocks show the corporate nature of the firm, Mystery Incorporated. It started out as simply "Mystery Inc." sounding cute and fun, with only one van to drive around in. However, capitalizing on cheap gas prices and several mysteries to be solved, Mystery Inc. became a powerful corporation that rose, much like your blocks, into the very entertainment powerhouse that it is today. Indeed, as a subsidiary of AOL Time Warner, the "blocks" of corporate greed have risen. With the recent growth of the Occupy Wall Street movement, this could not have been a more timely release on your behalf.

The Bad:
Not too much. The music was well chosen, but I found the Easter Egg to be too easily spotted. As a simple egg riding in the back of the mystery machine, if clicked, it led to a sort of ugly version of the actual movie, with blocks moving up and down. I assume this was your planning process, and that is why you put it as an easter egg, to show that we are not all perfect artists when we start out with a project. I too have done this in the past. However, there is a glitch that could lead a user to this easter egg without watching the actual film, and I would recommend that you fix this at a later date.

All in all: Great film. I learned a lot. I cannot wait to see more from you in the future!

~David~

Diploblocktoons 764 Diploblocktoons 764

What an outstanding use of 3d rendered flash!

It is rare that I see an animation like this that utilizes such effects.

The Good:

The Bad:

~David~

k0diak responds:

Thanks 4 your valid imput you really understand this films importance, the track in the easter egg is also an original titled butt 2 universe its a piece about class seperation and the wealthys ability to in a sense "get away" with more in our society.

C'mon Scoob C'mon Scoob

My Goodness!

That was such a ridiculously funny flash that you made! The timely song just tore me up. It reminded me of Lasagna Cat but it was much funnier. Make more!

How We Met How We Met

I absolutely loved it!

The Good: Humorous, (somewhat) truthful, loving, happy, well animated (loved the style!!!), great soundtrack, and just a good movie. The ending was fantastic, "Wanna go to a movie or something?" "I have to ask my parents first." Classic girl garbage.

The Bad: Not too much to say for this, animation was a bit glitchy at times, but I amazed at how fluent you kept it, so forget that there was any bad at all, because there really wasn't.

All Around: Wonderful flick. All good. I really hope she likes it, I'm sure she will. Band girls are always good (I think). Keep it up, I await more.

Pico Gets Blammed Pico Gets Blammed

Amazing job, Comick!

That was great! That was by far the best "first pico" submission I have seen. You have some talent. Keep it up.

Comick responds:

Thanks man, I'm glad you liked it! :)

Dailytoon #211 Dailytoon #211

Great.

The good: Lauch made it. It was funny. Ape Linkin is a dick.
The bad: None
All in all, great job!

Mogley Beyond Bug Dome Mogley Beyond Bug Dome

Haha! Great comedic work.

The Good: Great! Loved the animation. A bit 2001 for my style (haha) but it came out great. Very funny, sounds were decent for 2k1, everything turned out very well.

The Bad: As you said, some parts were messed up speed-wise. It was alright though. The animation could use some brushing up, but it's from 2001!, so who gives a damn, right?

The Ugly: That kid's penis.

All in all: Enjoyable, funny flash. I'd watch it again and again. I'll go do that.

By the way, most people use the mouse, followed closely by tablet use, followed by scan and import.