Belial Chapter 1 Belial Chapter 1

Fantastic

And to FadedSunnyDays, Satan and Lucifer are separate entities. Read the Bible.

=-=Quiz=-=(Demo Version) =-=Quiz=-=(Demo Version)

Well, it works now.

It still doesn't have any original or challenging questions. I gave you a two, against my better judgement, because I fear that this is going to be blammed. If not, or if so, I recommend that you put better questions in.
Love, David

Nickk0 responds:

u didn't gave me a 2, but a 5 xD
i know, these questions are very basic.

Breast Expansion Milk Breast Expansion Milk

Great.

This had me in stitches. I'm glad Tom posted this. It was sure fancy pantsy.

puppy adventure puppy adventure

Very cute.

The Good: I liked this flash. It was cute, and I'm not a homosexual or anything. It was very funny and the setup was good. I quite enjoyed how you put your dogs' "special traits" in there. Very funny.

The Bad: The game was too planned out. It really did not take any input from the player. If you took about 300 pictures and then you made a longer game and scripted it and allowed for some "random" user input, things would be much better. I can see a cutesy game like that getting above 4.00. Maybe add some more monsters and give the game more characters with different traits. I understand that these are your dogs and that was all that you had to work with, however.

The Ugly: The gameplay. I think I covered that well enough in the "The Bad:" section, however.

All around, it was a fun, cute game. Rather badly executed, but fun nonetheless. I await more.

Bone Hunt Bone Hunt

Good game, bad gameplay.

The Good: This game is fun, it's just like the ol' Battleship board in my attic. Great animation and wonderful idea. Fun sounds.

The Bad: Not exactly bad, it just falls under ugly.

The Ugly: In this version, the bones of the computer player are always located in the default place, that is in the upper left side of the board going down for five bones. I've won this game every time with a score of 3500.

All in all, great game that needs a tune-up.

Lamborghini Customization Lamborghini Customization

Fun.

Same as superman, good, bad, and the rest. Looks great. Good music choice. I love the preloader. I guess you are the customization champs.

Superman Customization Superman Customization

Fun.

The Good: Well animated, plenty of costumes, good music choice, no drag-and-drop, half-naked superman, the works.

The Bad: Could have been more like a game where you have to win clothes, but in this genre of gaming, this is about as good as it gets, save for creating a "design your own clothing" design.

The Ugly: None

Overall, great game. Keep 'em coming.

Cops & Robbers Cops & Robbers

The scoring system is real, as far as I can tell.

Everyone keeps judging this game based on how they aren't on the high scores for one reason or another or they are. I at first, after reading many angry reviews, thought it was based on cookies stored in the users PC. Then, I cleared my cookies and cache and found that my scores still remains after I reload. On that basis, I suspect that the artist either clears the scoring system after an alloted amount of time, or somehow bases the score list you see on your IP address (somehow?). All in all, great game! Quite repetitive, even in the music, but that sort of adds to the environment of the game. Good job!

Wild Blood RS Wild Blood RS

Amazing! 10 Stars!!!

That was great for one of your first flashes. I would expect that after a year or two of practice. It was amazing! Great job. It is like Tekken. I am proud.

- CoolioBeat 2 - - CoolioBeat 2 -

Definitely a great game.

It was really fun. It reminded me of Guitar Hero, but it was done with Audio Portal entries, which is really nice to see. It looks like you put a very large amount of time into this. Great job!