Awakening of Crepth Awakening of Crepth

Excellent!

This is a great song/loop. I enjoyed it very much. I appreciate the time and effort you must put into these. If I ever make a flash that is decent and for some reason has techno, I'll look you up.

Neon-Crepth responds:

hey thnx man. i take it from what you said you haven't tried to compose anything?... you should definitely get a demo of FL studios and try it out.

Krystalnocht Krystalnocht

Night of Broken Glass

I liked it.

xerochi responds:

Thanks. I'd like to see this song in a Christmas flash. I think it could fit somewhere...

Broadside Broadside

Best Pirate Rap ever!

This definitely beats out the Epic Movie's Pirate Rap. Great job. I might partake in the contest. Good luck finding a video.

Why is seawater sweet? Why is seawater sweet?

You're 14. You could not have recorded the voice from this. Most grown men could not do this. It is a nice song though.

megamanzerozx4 responds:

heloo david this music is accually made by a group of people yes you can call it a team of people working together i just posted it and i'm in the team of poeple who work this!

Dark Hollow Dark Hollow

I love this.

I used in in a flash at one point. Good job on this.

Banana Phone Remix Banana Phone Remix

Well, it did the job when I used it.

I like how someone actually asked for permission to use it. I didn't know remixes were allowed though. Oh well.

Drowning--_--HALLOWEEN LOOP Drowning--_--HALLOWEEN LOOP

It was very good.

I don't know much about audio but that seemed pretty awesome! I think that I'll use it forthe menu or something in my flash.