Arc Infinitum 1 Arc Infinitum 1

This is absolutely fantastic. I have been an avid user of this site for over half my life, and I am saddened by the fact that this only has 9,213 views. Newgrounds used to pull a lot of views, but apparently those days are gone. The people who have downvoted this obviously have never animated themselves. To call this animation anything but superb is ridiculous. At the very least, this is far better than anything I ever saw in my childhood.

Cake for JonBro Cake for JonBro

Video quality: 1/32-The lighting was off on my computer so I couldn't really see anything.
Animation: 2/54-I see that you were going for a noir animation. Anybody can animate a stick in black and white, but it takes real prowess to animate in colour. I would like to see you add more to this because colour would really help me figure out the flavour of the cake.
Sound:0/34- There was no sound so I hummed a song that I don't like by Nicki Minaj and it actually bummed me out.
Originality:0/5-Everyone makes videos about cake. A pie would have been more interesting.
Nudity:4/18- I appreciated the nudity but you should put an adult content banner on it to keep kids from seeing "sticks" like that.

Overall: .5/5- I enjoyed the flash. I would like to see more from you, particularly on my birthday.

vingw responds:

I see what you did there with your review... others probably won't, but I do... I will keep in mind to include a pie.

Jalen the Super Saiyan Jalen the Super Saiyan

It was ridiculously humorous. The animation tended toward the simple side, in a refined and beautiful way. Jalen is, indeed, a super saiyan.

Belial Chapter 1 Belial Chapter 1

Fantastic

And to FadedSunnyDays, Satan and Lucifer are separate entities. Read the Bible.

=-=Quiz=-=(Demo Version) =-=Quiz=-=(Demo Version)

Well, it works now.

It still doesn't have any original or challenging questions. I gave you a two, against my better judgement, because I fear that this is going to be blammed. If not, or if so, I recommend that you put better questions in.
Love, David

Nickk0 responds:

u didn't gave me a 2, but a 5 xD
i know, these questions are very basic.

Breast Expansion Milk Breast Expansion Milk

Great.

This had me in stitches. I'm glad Tom posted this. It was sure fancy pantsy.

Awakening of Crepth Awakening of Crepth

Excellent!

This is a great song/loop. I enjoyed it very much. I appreciate the time and effort you must put into these. If I ever make a flash that is decent and for some reason has techno, I'll look you up.

Neon-Crepth responds:

hey thnx man. i take it from what you said you haven't tried to compose anything?... you should definitely get a demo of FL studios and try it out.

Krystalnocht Krystalnocht

Night of Broken Glass

I liked it.

xerochi responds:

Thanks. I'd like to see this song in a Christmas flash. I think it could fit somewhere...

Broadside Broadside

Best Pirate Rap ever!

This definitely beats out the Epic Movie's Pirate Rap. Great job. I might partake in the contest. Good luck finding a video.